On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 7:12 PM, Youness Alaoui <
kakar...@kakaroto.homelinux.net> wrote:

> On Sun, Jun 21, 2009 at 6:55 PM, Gustavo A. Díaz
> <gustavo.d...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Well, i think i've finished the Sapphire 2.5 Skin. I didnt have time to
>> finish my own set of smiles, which has more the look of the skin than the
>> current made from Ubitux, but is ok, those are nice.
>
> cool!
> Yes, the smileys from ubitux are really nice and I'd wish we'd always keep
> those by default. They are great and people got used to them, so...
>

>> I think no images is missing, except of grouptopback_dark.png,
>> grouptopback_light.png and the ccard ones (which even when KKRT said how to
>> enable it, it does not get enabled in the application... so i didnt updated
>> those since are not being used)
>> About grouptopback_*, i've asked how to enabled those in settings.xml, but
>> no reply... so i didnt added those pixmaps either.
>
> About grouptopback_dark/light:
> <topgroupbg></topgroupbg> <!-- if it's empty it means use the skin images
> -->
> <topgroupbg_style></topgroupbg_style> <!-- it works only if topgroupbg is
> set and style allowed are: light, dark.-->
> In the default  skins's settings.xml..
> and the code basically does a "if topgroupbg != "" : if $topgroupbg_style
> == "light"... elseif $topgroupbg_style == "dark" else ..."
> so there you go, that's how you test it..
> about the ccard, you need to go to view->Show spaces icon, and in the
> Ctrl-shift-C console, type :
> ::config::setKey spacesinfo ccard
> then clicking on the star next to the nickname should bring up the ccard
> window...

ok scratch this last part.. you don't need to do the ccard_* images
anymore.. I just found out that spaces support is dead, WLM removed the
feature and the server is down (unknown host), so we'll remove the feature
completely.. vivia should be commiting a patch soon to remove the option
from the view menu, so there's no need to have those pixmaps anymore!
KaKaRoTo