Well, I've got a script going that parses the computer readable output into separate
files, placing all the info in tables. Can't say it any better that analog's output,
yet.

However, It occured to me, while parsing the data, that the computer-readable report
contains no information about filtering that may have been done. In a human readable
report (i.e. HTML) if you only want, say, the top 25 referrers, analog says something
to that effect in the web page. For the computer-readable output, without reading and
parsing the analog.cfg file and finding the line REFFLOOR
-25r, the computer reading that data can't know that perhaps, there were originally
500 referrers but only the top 25 we reported.

I'm also wondering, Stephen, what kind of breakdown of users you have in terms of
platforms. (You don't have a browser report on your analog stats page.) I'm doing this
in perl, but can post a W32-compatible executable. Maybe someone else with a perl
interpreter and compiler can test and compile this when I'm done.

Jeremy Wadsack
The Flagstaff Link
http://www.flagstaff.net/