Gail,

Check these:
1]    Make sure you're log lines have referrer stats in them
2]    Make sure your referrer report floors are set low (e.g. 1r or 0r) to
include evry referrer
3]    Check to see if analog ignored line (General Report/Unwanted Logfile
Lines). If there are any, you may have exlcuded the lines that you wanted.

My guess is you don't have #1.

HTH

--
Jeremy Wadsack