Hello all,

First, I apologize for this seemingly commercial announcement on the list.
However, this will be the only such announcement I'll make here, many people have
asked about a product like this and the product is and will be free.

I've made some noise on here before about our add-on utility for Analog to
generate reports with custom fonts and colors. We are officially announcing the
BETA release of Report Magic for Analog jointly developed by Wadsack-Allen
Digital Group and DNS Websites. Report Magic allows you to generate good looking
reports with graphs, descriptions and tabular data from the Computer Generated
output of Analog.

If you are interested in trying it, finding out more about it or testing it,
please see http://www.wadsack-allen.com/digitalgroup/reportmagic/.

Please send any correspondence about Report Maker for Analog or this posting to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thank you,

Jeremy Wadsack
Wadsack-Allen Digital Group