Bart,

CGI requires a specific output format that will be understood by both the
server and the web browser. In order to output for CGI, the program that
outputs to the browser has to be written for CGI. The only way to use Analog's
CGI output therefore, would be to pipe it to another script/program that was
also CGI aware.

Report Magic does not provide a CGI output so it can not be used a such. I
will consider a CGI interface for a later release though. I don't see any CGI
tools on the helper list, so if you want something now I guess you'll have to
hack it yourself. For more information in the CGI  interface in general, see
http://hoohoo.ncsa.uiuc.edu/cgi/.

HTH,

Jeremy Wadsack
OutQuest Magazine