Analog 3.11
Win NT SP4
Apache 1.3.4

Hi,
        I have an irritating problem. I run a request report, which
lists
my most popular files. All of this works very well, except that I use
some
long file names, with spaces in them, for example -

        \teaching\teaching structure.html     <-------As it appears to
windows
NT

        /teaching/teaching structure.html     <-------As it appears in
the
request report

http://.../teaching/teaching%20structure.html <-------As it appears in a
URL on my website

        Of course these URL's don't work, while those with no spaces in
the
original
file name or directory path do.

        Has anyone any suggestions? I've read the (very excellent)
documentation
several times, but can't find anything pertinent.
        Best wishes,
        Anthony Staines.

--
Dr. Anthony Staines,
    Department of Public Health Medicine and Epidemiology,