Subject: [analog-help] Domain Report - Problem
Author:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] at Internet
Date:    7/19/99 1:59 PM

I've encountered a slight problem with the Domain report.

In the last two weeks I have changed the logfile format on our server
from the NCSA standard to the Microsoft IIS format. This was in order to
start logging browser and referral information. Analog is unable to
auto-detect the new format, so I have placed the following logformat
string at the start of the configuration file:

LOGFORMAT (%S, %u, %d/%m/%y, %h:%n:%j, W3SVC, %j, %v, %j, %j, %b, %c,

This seems to work alright except that the Domain Report now classifies
all the domains as [unresolved numerical addresses].
So, I suspect that I have made an error in the LOGFORMAT string.
I would be grateful if you could advise me on this. I'm using the latest
version of Analog.

Thanks,
            Philip Harper (CSU)