Ok, I see what you're looking for. You'll can do this:
    ARGSINCLUDE /cgi-bin/app.cgi
But that will just include it in the request report for the site. If you want to
only report on this file then do
    REQINCLUDE /cgi-bin/app.cgi
    ARGSINCLUDE /cgi-bin/app.cgi
This will generate a report for just the file. If you don't want the script name
to show in the report then use an alias:
    REQALIAS /cgi-bin/app.cgi
(I think this will ork, but you may need to add the second parameter in which case
you can do something harmless like
    REQALIAS /cgi-bin/app.cgi application
.)

HTH,