Hi, I'm using analog 3.31 on RedHat Linux 6.0 and I'm having problems with broken
links on my output.  I was wondering, do the
images.  Do the images need to be in the same directory as the output?  I have
the images located on a differnet server and referenced by URL in the
analog.cfg.  When I view the output with a text editor the SRC tags have the
correct URL, and when I type the image URL into a browser I get the image, just
not when I view the output from a browser.  The analog directory is installed in
/etc/httpd/analog and the output file is being sent to a the document root for
the individual domain (there are multiple vhosts) under
/home/httpd/domain.com/output.html

Any help would be appreciated,

Don Hatch.