Correct, I removed that line and it now uses data from my server, but....
I still can't get the anlgform.html to work, the form shows up, but
instead of the on/off buttons being visible, it's just text.  Is this
supposed to run as an interactive cgi from my web server?

Thank you for helping me at least get some data out of my logs.  Hopefully
I'll be able to get more soon.

Jason