Danielle Lee wrote:

> Hello,
>
>         My name is Danielle Lee and I work at CometZone Systems, an internet
> applications company that distributes free customized cursors to website
> owners. For the past few weeks we have been trying unsucessfully to use
> Analog version 3.32 to generate graphical reports (with the help of Digital
> Report Magic) that include information on banner adclicks. Is this possible
> using Analog? If so, how?

Well, if your adclick go through a redirector, say redir.cgi, then you can
create a report set from Analog (and then through Report Magic) that reports
only on that file. Create a config file with
    FILEINCLUDE redir.cgi

(Or whatever your redirector is), customize the reports ON/OFF settings and look
at the Redirection report, Redirected Referer report, and other reports of
interestest to you.

>         Also, previously we were using Webtrends analize our web logfiles.
> We discontinued using Webtrends b/c we were unable to generate reports for
> log files on multiple web servers. Is this something we can do with Analog?

Yes. You can insert multiple LOGFILE commands in you Analog config file to
include data from each server. So, for example, if you have ww1.company.com,
ww2.company.com and ww3.company.com logging to /var/logs/ww1/, /var/logs/ww2/
and /var/logs/ww3/ you simply include lines like
    LOGFILE /var/logs/ww1/*
    LOGFILE /var/logs/ww2/*
    LOGFILE /var/logs/ww3/*

in your config file for Analog