Jani wrote:
>I try to work with analog app. 2 month but no success.
>So i ask somebody if can send me an analog.cfg file
>for Windows NT ver. 4.0 and Microsoft Information server ver. 4.0
>I read all Faq all readme and other html pages on home site of
>analog, and other with www.altavista.com but no success.
>Analog is just ignoring me. Arggg

I seriously doubt that Analog is ignoring you. But it is a command line
utility, not a window application, so if you just double-click on
analog.exe in Windows explorer, you may not get the response you expect.

Open a DOS prompt and CD to the directory you have Anaog installed in.

Type   ANALOG c:\winnt\system32\logfiles\W3SVC1\IN991130.LOG Jani.htm

and Analog will create the file jani.htm with an analysis of the
specified log file. You may get some errors or warnings, but you should
at least get something. Then you can begin to modify the report you get
by updating the ANALOG.CFG file in that directory.

>I now it is trivial mistake but......
>I have logfiles installed on
>c:\winnt\system32\logfiles\W3SVC1
>and they start with INYYMMDD.LOG