When I try to run analyze for a subdirectory using the form interface, analog
doesn't display the directory report the way it would make sense.  For example,
it lists

4048499:   100%: /hq/

when analyzing for the /hq/* subdirectory no matter what SUBDIR commands I put
in the form.  Obviously I'd like the
subdirectories under /hq to be included in the directory report too.  When I
analyse for the entire server it very nicely lists all
subdirectories in the directory report.  I tried adding a form field for SUBDIR
and entered
every value I could think of that might generate a directory report with
subdirectories like the one in the example on the analog site
( http://www.statslab.cam.ac.uk/~sret1/stats/statsme.html ).

I tried SUBDIR *
SUBDIR /hq/*
SUBDIR http://*/*     All to no avail.

There is no SUB* entry in the analog.cfg file.

I'm using analog 3.3 on Irix.  What could be wrong?

Thanks,  Cindy