Jani Ravas wrote:

> Ok I must ask you good people on this list.
> Can I see from which domain are comming users, or which
> data in analog.cfg files i must use.

>From your report:

Listing domains, sorted by the amount of traffic.

  reqs: %bytes: domain
358651:   100%: [unresolved numerical addresses]

This means you are not doing DNS lookups. You need to (a) add 'DNS WRITE' to
your config file and (b) make sure your system is connected to the Internet
when you run Analog.

Good luck!

--
Jeremy Wadsack