Mark Hoy wrote:
>I've spent several days looking thru FAQ's and modifying the analog.cfg but
>to no avail. I cannot seem to get the logformat correct for my logiles:
>
>LOGFORMAT (%Y-%m-%d %h:%n:%j %S %u %v %j %r %q %c %j %b %T %j %j %A %j %f)
>
>The first few lines of my log file are:
>
>#Software: Microsoft Internet Information Server 4.0
>#Version: 1.0
>#Date: 2000-03-01 09:41:59
>#Fields: date time c-ip cs-username s-ip cs-method cs-uri-stem cs-uri-query
>sc-status sc-bytes cs-bytes time-taken s-port cs-version cs(User-Agent)
>cs(Cookie) cs(Referer)

You don't need a LOGFORMAT line if you are using the W3C Extended log format,
because Analog will  recognize the #Fields line, and use it to interpret the
logfile.

(You probably don't need some of the fields that you logging, either).

>Analog produces a blank report. It doesn't seem to pick up the time.
>Can anyone shed some light on this for me?

Add  SETTINGS ON to your ANALOG.CFG, and make sure that you are actually
running the report you think you are running - the right log file, and
appropriate inclusions/exclusions.

Aengus