<> "Aengus" == Aengus Lawlor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

 Aengus> Analog can use two different logformats simultaneously, so you should
 Aengus> be able to just specify your two logformats in the cfg file, and
 Aengus> Analog can interpret different lines appropriately, as long as it can
 Aengus> distinguish the two different types of entries - if all the forwarded
 Aengus> entries have the proxy servers IP address, for example, then by
 Aengus> specifying that in the LOGFORMAT string, Analog should be able to
 Aengus> recognize that line as a forwarded entry, and interpret it
 Aengus> appropriately.

 Thanks a lot Aengus this seems to work perfectly, I've a huge dnscache file
 now ;-) ... This is how my config look like:

APACHELOGFORMAT      '%h(-) %l %u %t \"%r\" %s %b \"%{Referer}i\" \"%{User-Agent}i\"
%{Cookie}i'
APACHELOGFORMAT  '%j(%h,%j) %l %u %t \"%r\" %s %b \"%{Referer}i\" \"%{User-Agent}i\"
%{Cookie}i'
APACHELOGFORMAT     '%j(%h) %l %u %t \"%r\" %s %b \"%{Referer}i\" \"%{User-Agent}i\"
%{Cookie}i'

 thanks again

--

 - heddy -