Hello All,

I used the following to eliminate requests from both my clients LAN
and from my computer and internal referrals on all reports.

HOSTEXCLUDE
REFSITEEXCLUDE
REFLINKEXCLUDE
REFEXCLUDE
REFREPEXCLUDE
REQEXCLUDE
HOSTREPEXCLUDE

MY PROBLEM:
The total of the requests in the Request Report is substantially
higher than the  requests in the Summary report.

EXAMPLE:
Last month the Summary shows the following:
Successful requests: 29,809
Average successful requests per day: 961
Successful requests for pages: 29,457
Average successful requests for pages per day: 950
Failed requests: 1,357
Redirected requests: 245
Distinct files requested: 1,131
Distinct hosts served: 5,761

But when I add the totals of the requests in the Request Report the
total is 43,142

I am not a highly experienced Analog user and not a novice either.
But, I guess I haven't mastered the ins and outs of all the INCLUDES
and EXCLUDES.

 The Request Report only includes pages that I want reported on - I
have used EXCLUDE commands for file types I don't want in the Request
Report.  I have used the following commands to INCLUDE certain file
types in the Request Report:

REQINCLUDE pages
REQINCLUDE *.php*

PAGEINCLUDE *.shtml
PAGEINCLUDE *.asp
PAGEINCLUDE *.jsp
PAGEINCLUDE *.mv
PAGEINCLUDE *.cfm
PAGEINCLUDE *.pl
PAGEINCLUDE *.php
PAGEINCLUDE *.php3
PAGEINCLUDE *.php4
PAGEINCLUDE *.pdf
PAGEINCLUDE *.doc

I need to get this figured out fast - my report for last month is
overdue and I am scratching my head! :) Thanks for any advice you can
offer.

Kally

--
Kally M, [EMAIL PROTECTED] on 02/14/2002