Thanks a lot. The problem was resolved.

-----Mensaje original-----
De: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Enviado el: lunes, 29 de abril de 2002 14:53
Para: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Asunto: Re: [analog-help] File Type Report

The other thing to do is enable your case insensitivity by adding the
following
line

     CASE INSENSITIVE

You might be getting file names with upper and lower case (.gif & .GIF).
problem we had and was resolved
by adding the suggested line.

Michael

 Internet Mail Message
 Received from host:      [64.209.164.11]
 [64.209.164.11]

From: Stephen Turner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 04/29/2002 11:10
AM GMT

                  Stephen Turner           To:   "Analog-Help (E-mail)"

 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                                           Cc:    (bcc: Mike
Jenkins-MW/PGI)
                                   Subject:      Re: [analog-help] File
Type Report
             04/29/2002 07:10 AM

               Please respond to

     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

On Mon, 29 Apr 2002, SUSANA PUMAR PAVON wrote:

> Hi all!
>
> I've got a problem in my file type report. There are two types of
files
> in the report called in the same way. Something like this
>

>         File Type                    Number of requests
> Percentage of the bytes
>
> .gif [GIF graphics]                        503,599
> 1.94%
>
> .gif [GIF graphics]                        433,236
> 1.27%
>

> Can anyone tell what happens?

Do you have two TYPEALIAS commands resolving to the same thing?

--
Stephen Turner, Cambridge, UK
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/adelie/stephen/