The "BROWSERREP ON" command would go in your configuration file and
instructs Analog to include a Browser Report section in the report.

When you say that you want to change the time automatically, do you mean
that you want to set Analog up so that it runs every day?  If so, I imagine
RedHat would be like Unix, and you would just call Analog in a chron job.

                    "melinda Yuan"                 To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>         cc:     (bcc: Marsha D.
Glassner/9PMI/R09/GSA/GOV)
                    Sent by:                       Subject:     [analog-help]change
time & how to add reports
                    owner-analog-help@lists

                    .isite.net

                    04/26/2002 07:33 PM

                    Please respond to

                    analog-help

Hi:

I just installed the analog5.22 to my RedHat 6.2 box. It runs o.k., but I
would like to find out how to change the time automatically (by daily). How
to add some reports to my analog? I read the "Analog 5.22: Configuring the
output" it mentioned that just simply turn the command "On" or "Off", such
as if I want to read my browser reports, I just type "BROWSERREP ON", I
tried it already, but the computer didn't recognize the command. How should
I do?
I appreciate any help.

Ming