-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Maff Rigby
Sent: 01 May 2002 09:30
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [analog-help] Buidling Analog 5.22 on S390

Andy,

I would agree that Analog isn't child's play, but it is unfair to criticise
the application just because you can't use it. I have had lots of problems
understanding things, but with the help of the manual and people on this
list I'm getting there and analog is working for me.

That's what this mailing list is for - think of the point you are stuck on
(i.e. I can't read a log file or I get an empty report), read that section
in the manual, search through the archive or ask a question on here. People
are willing to help because they've probably asked the same questions before
and someone else helped them.

So, instead of moaning about how it does not work, ask the question 'why
does it not work?' and you will get the answers you are looking for.

Maff