Hello everyone,
Thanks Jeremy and Aengus for the help on my query
on request report.
Thanks for the info on REQFLOOR command.
I have two queries.
   1.     Can I extract %u against various urls
visited using analog?? I am in the porcess of creating
a PERL program to extract relevant info from the log
file . But it is so huge and there are so many
multitude of lines with just one visit to apage. Can
anyone give me a clue as to how this can be sorted
out??

    2  I need more customisation of the request
report.
What I am aiming for is all of the following entries
to be combined & all of these requests to be totalled
as just one line in line with  'infotrac' in the
request report.

http://web4.infotrac.galegroup.com:80/itw/infomark/46/787/24375147w4/purl=rc1_biim_0_a85363545&dyn=10!xrn_1_0_a85363545

http://web7.infotrac.galegroup.com:80/itw/infomark/271/965/21688166w7/purl=rc1_cdb_0_a67185369&dyn=13!xrn_12_0_a67185369

http://web6.infotrac.galegroup.com:80/itw/infomark/29/721/23214322w6/42!lnk_a11246797+271+painting_transportation

http://web4.infotrac.galegroup.com:80/itw/infomark/648/350/24378217w4/purl=rc1_cdb_0_a85059668&dyn=14!xrn_151_0_a85059668

http://ezproxy.lib.swin.edu.au:80/login?url=http://infotrac.galegroup.com/itweb/swinburne1

http://ezproxy.lib.swin.edu.au:80/login?url=http://infotrac.apla.galegroup.com/itw/infomark/542/533/15291049w4/purl=rc1_EIM_0_A18320023&dyn=3!xrn_3_0_A18320023?sw_aep=swinburne1

Do I understand correctly from the document
that I can do this
with one command

REQALIAS http://*/*.infotrac.*/* http://infotrac.com

I tried doing this but I am not sure it is working.
Do I have to use a FILEALIAS as well before I do this.
Also the use of * does this have the usual wild card
implication or do I have to put a * for each of the
subsections of the above lines.
Any clue on the above will be much appreciated.
Uma

http://www.mail-archive.com/analog-help@lists.isite.net/

http://lists.isite.net/listgate/analog-help/archives/