Savin, Jill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I've just downloaded and configued and tried out analog, and I get
> this error message in report.html

While it's creating report.html, Analog will display warnings and errors
that will alert you to potential problems. If you aren't seeing them on
the screen, then add the ERRFILE directive to your analog.cfg file, so
that they will be captured to a file.

> Successful requests: 0
> Corrupt logfile lines: 35,129

If they're all corrupt, then your Analog isn't recognizing the format of
your logfile. You often don't need to specify a LOGFORMAT, but if Analog
can't recognize the log files without one, then you'll have to specify a
LOGFORMAT. If you have specified a LOGFORMAT, then it's not right.

http://www.analog.cx/docs/logfmt.html

> any idea where to start troubleshooting?

http://www.analog.cx/docs/debug.html

Aengus