-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Simon Warner
Sent: 24 June 2004 12:15
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [analog-help] too many args

I cannot find this error in the docs. Please could someone help me.

I have a reqalias that is generating the error below and don't know how
to fix it.

analog: Warning C: Too many arguments for configuration command:
ignoring end of
line starting:
REQALIAS *1.html"Shop full payment"

analog: Warning C: Too many arguments for configuration command:
ignoring end of
line starting:
REQALIAS
/www.youthworkconference.co.uk/bookings/YouthWorkConference_Youthwork_Th
e_
Conference_Online_Booking_17.html"Shop booking"

thank you

simon
--
Simon Warner

Publishing Supervisor

*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:**:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*

Spring Harvest
14 Horsted Square
Uckfield
East Sussex
TN22 1QG
A company limited by guarantee
Registered in England, Registration No. 2724859
Registered Charity No. 1014540
+-

http://www.bbc.co.uk/ - World Wide Wonderland

stated.