On Wednesday, July 28, 2004 8:34 AM [GMT],
Andreas Kalt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I would like to get separate reports for two TLDs and another two
> subdomains. All is logged into one logfile and I don't run that server
> myself so I cannot follow the instructions in the How-To section
> because I can't alter any server settings.
>
> Is there still a way to do this?

If you look at a single entry in your logfile, can you tell which TLD or
subdomain that entry is for (and therefore which report you would want
that entry to be in?)

If you can, then you can "teach" Analog the same rules that you used to
make that decision. If you tell us what rules you used, and give us 2 or
3 sameple log lines, we can help you.

Aengus