On Monday, August 02, 2004 6:30 AM [GMT],
ELIN, Luke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  This might seem like a silly question. But I have been asked to find
> out if it is possible and feasible to present a the "top" most
> requested pages for a particular date(s). Has anyone tried this or is
> analog not suited for such a task  and if not any other suggestions
> we be welcome.

Analog won't generate a single report showing the most requested file on
each day of a specified period, for reasons outlined in the FAQ:
http://www.analog.cx/docs/faq.html#faq128

But you can run Analog and generate a seperate report for each day. If
you configure Analog to turn off all reports except the request report,
sort it by requests and only report a single entry in the request
report, and get Analog to generate Computer Readable output, you can
easily run it once for each day, and then use the results to create your
own chart.

ALL OFF
GENERAL OFF
REQUEST ON