Might be a stupid question but is Analog thread safe?

If I run 2 instances of analog against the same log files will there be a problem?

I have a 2 config files writing reports to different locations for each instance....

I could just try this but the problems could be to subtle to spot....

PB

E-mail is an informal method of communication and may be subject to data corruption,
interception and unauthorised amendment for which Digital Bridges Ltd will accept no
liability. Therefore, it will normally be inappropriate to rely on information
contained on e-mail without obtaining written confirmation.

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender
immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or