On Monday, November 22, 2004 5:53 PM [GMT],
Michael D. Crawford <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Is there a way to tell how many visitors fetch all of a given set of
> pages?
>
> I have several articles that are quite long, and are split up into a
> dozen or so separate HTML files.  I think many people reading them may
> only be reading one or two of the pages.  Is there a way to tell how
> many people fetched all of them?

I can't think of any way to do that definitively, but you could just
FILEINCLUDE those specific pages, and do a HOSTFLOOR 12P, to get a list
of all the IP addresses that requested at least 12 pages from the
collection. While this would include people who requested the first few
pages multiple times, it might give you some idea of what's going on.

HOSTSORTBY PAGES might also useful, if you set your floor lower, to see
if a lot of people give up after page 7, for example (assuming that most
people start at page 1, and work their way forward).

Aengus