On Monday, February 14, 2005 7:23 PM [GMT],
Dorothy Hesson 2336 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> analog: Warning F: Failed to open logfile Macintosh
>   HD:Applications:Analog6.0:logs:logfile: ignoring it
>   (For help on all errors and warnings, see docs/errors.html)
> F: Opening Report.html as output file
> analog: Warning R: Turning off empty time reports
> <snip>
>
> I cannot find  "failed to open logfile..." in the documentation.

It's pretty much self explanatory - your analog.cfg file told Analog
that it should analyze
 "Macintosh HD:Applications:Analog6.0:logs:logfile:"
but Analog couldn't find that file, so it didn't open it.

I'm afraid I don't know anything about the correct syntax for specifying
Mac file paths, but if you're dragging and dropping the .cfg file, you
could try dropping the logfile itself on the Analog icon, and seeing if
that works.

Aengus