On Tuesday, March 29, 2005 10:59 PM [GMT],
Ric Otte <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm using the stock analog package in Debian.  I need to find a way to
> monitor daily bandwidth usage.  At the top of my report I see a line
> that says things like:
>   Data transferred: 83.49 gigabytes
>   Average data transferred per day: 12.34 gigabytes
> But I need to be able to know the daily bandwidth used.
>
> For example, under "Daily Summary" there is a graph where each unit
> (+) represents a certain number of pages.  In addition to this, would
> it be possible to have a graph that lists the Daily Summary of
> bandwidth?

You can tell Analog to list the Bytes Transferred, and to base the graph
on Bytes Transferred.

http://analog.cx/docs/timereps.html#timeCOLS

DAYREPCOLS B
DAYREPGRAPH B

Note that this is based on the Bytes Transferred column in the log,
which may not include the full overhead of the whole transaction, so it
may understate the bandwidth used slightly.

Aengus