Anthony De Vito, Jr. wrote:
> More information on this problem. I found a day when I
> got a search query report that showed one query but
> the referrer report looked like there were eight
> queries. I extracted the eight query records and ran
> just those records through analog 6.0.1. The data was
> as follows:
>
> Listing queries, sorted by the number of requests.
> <pre><tt>reqs: search term
> ----: -----------
>    1: wliw 21 sarah brightman classics vhs
> </tt></pre>
> <hr>
>
> It looks to me like the yahoo or mamma searches are
> valid but weren't picked up by ANALOG for some reason.
> Any suggestions?

With a clean install of Analog, I get the following results in the Search
reports. "Stones in His Pockets" doesn't feature because mamma.com isn't one
of the searchengines listed in the default analog.cfg.

Note that I did put a space between the referrer and the browser string.

Search Word Report
------------------
This report lists which words people used in search engines to find the
  site.

Listing query words, sorted by the number of requests.

reqs: search term
----: -----------
   2: kalia
   2: wliw