Leung, Michael <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Dear Sir/Madam,
>
> It is basically what my subject said.  I am trying to limit the
> Request Report, Referrer Report and the others to show only the top
> 20 entries.
>
> How do I accomplish this?  Do we use a combination of Floor and Row
> commands?
>
> I go through the documentations on the websites, and there seems to be
> several keywords/commands that could be related for this purpose, but
> I couldn't find an example about this.

Reports have "Floors". To specify the top 20, you use a Floor of -20. But you
also have to specify which top 20 you want - top 20 by requests, by page views,
by bandwidth, requests in the last 7 days, etc.

To see the top 20 requests, by bytes transferred, you'd use

REQFLOOR -20b

To see the top 20 requests, by page views, over the last 7 days, you'd use

REQFLOOR -20q

http://analog.cx/docs/othreps.html#FLOOR

Aengus