Probably also an excellent time to consider whether we can do anything
for those languages which don't have wikis yet.

For example, I'm in .nz, which has en, mi and nzs as official
languages, but we're a long way from an nzs.wiki, given that ase.wiki
is still in incubator. With the release of Unicode 8 with Sutton
SignWriting in June, these may or may not kick off in a big way.

cheers
stuart