68,000 searches/day seems *really* low, even by my pretty low expectations
- I would have guessed something like 1% of visitors, which (with 200M page
views a day) means I'm off by an order of magnitude, more or less. Am I
just that far off or is the data still a WIP, or some combination of the
two?

Luis

On Fri, May 22, 2015 at 2:56 PM, Michael Holloway <mhollo...@wikimedia.org>
wrote:

> Awesome.
> -m.
>
> On Fri, May 22, 2015 at 5:35 PM, Oliver Keyes <oke...@wikimedia.org>
> wrote:
>
>> http://searchdata.wmflabs.org/ - boop! This was my Friday. Previously
>> we were playing around with them and testing what we needed with a
>> static snapshot; these dashboards will now update once a day with new
>> information.
>>
>> It has turned up some bugs ("is the mobile schema just not running?")
>> and there are more metrics to add. But for the time being, is progress
>> :)
>>
>> --
>> Oliver Keyes
>> Research Analyst
>> Wikimedia Foundation

Luis Villa
Sr. Director of Community Engagement
Wikimedia Foundation
*Working towards a world in which every single human being can freely share
in the sum of all knowledge.*