Hi Robert,
one solution may be to use a query on Wikidata to retrieve the name
for the stubs category in all the different languages. Then you could
use a tool like PetScan to retrive all the pages in such categories,
or write your own tool by using either a query on the database or
Mediawiki API.
You can find a sample solution here:
http://paws-public.wmflabs.org/paws-public/3270/Stub%20categories.ipynb

I wrote that thing while on a train, so it may be messy and/or  sub-optimal.
I would like to thank Alex Monk and Yuvi Panda for their help with SQL
on paws today.

Best,
Giuseppe