Hi Dan and Dan,

Thanks for taking the time to respond. I appreciate it!

I'm aware of the APIs and the WMF Labs tool. I am specifically interested
in stats.grok.se for accessing data *before* July 2015, for which the only
way right now is to process rather large raw dumps. I have built-in
integrations that get data from stats.grok.se; processing raw dumps to
generate pageview counts is possible but a lot of extra work :).

Cheers,

Vipul