Hello,

I do not think our downloads or API provide a dataset like the one you are
interested on. From your question I get the feeling that your assumptions
on how our system works does not match reality, wikipedia might not be the
best fit for your study.

The closest data to what you are asking might be this one:
https://analytics.wikimedia.org/datasets/archive/public-datasets/analytics/caching/README,
I would read this ticket to understand the inners of dataset:
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T128132

Thanks,

Nuria