Hi All,

A quick correction.* "*The Critical Relationship of Volunteer Created
Wikipedia Content to Large-Scale Online Communities" will be presented
by *Nicholas
Vincent.*

Kind regards,

Sarah R.

--
Sarah R. Rodlund
Senior Project Coordinator-Product & Technology, Wikimedia Foundation | Hic
sunt leones
srodl...@wikimedia.org

*“Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that
matter.”  ~ Martin Luther King Jr
<https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/23924.Martin_Luther_King_Jr_>*