Hello Analytics!

I have a licensing question. If someone were to share a screenshot of
the Pageviews
Analysis <https://tools.wmflabs.org/pageviews> tool (or similar), are they
bound the REST API licenses described at https://wikimedia.org/api/rest_v1/
?

I assume so but wanted to make sure. I was prompted with this question
because a user was considering using screenshots in a scholarly article.
They wish to publish it under a CC-BY license.

Please tell me if this statement is accurate:

*The underlying pageviews data shown in Pageviews Analysis is provided by
the Wikimedia RESTBase API <https://wikimedia.org/api/rest_v1/>, released
under the CC-BY-SA 3.0 <https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/>
and GFDL <https://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.html> licenses. Any use of this
data, including screenshots, is bound by these licenses, and you
irrevocably agree to release modifications or additions under these
licenses.*

Thanks!

~Leon