> Thanks for your replies! However, I have few more questions to ask for.
> Sorry!

No problem! :]

> You have mentioned that the analytics team is about to abandon the
> original WikiStats website. Is that means even if you successfully update
> the database (or pipelines), the data will still not be shown in WikiStats
> 1?

Correct, we are from now on giving only critical maintenance to WikiStats1.
So, even if we update the Analytics pipeline, no new data will be available
in WikiStats1.

Secondly, what I (and the community) need is just basic statistics (of
> course, EVERY categories included in WikiStat 1 will be much better).

Understand. I would suggest that, mid February, you check WikiStats2 (and
Analytics Query Service) for Chinese Wikiversity and determine what stats
are missing for you. Then you could make us know, and we would take that
into account when developing new features for WikiStats2.

Finally, if you finish the improvements, will the data dated before the
> improvements (ex. 2018-08) also be visible?

Yes, we should be able to calculate editing metrics since the beginning of
wiki-time.

Cheers!