> for the sparql based report or plugin you are wellcome!

> I can try to put your dev in a plugin so that you will have a
> base package to start your dev inside ancestris

The report used to be complete and work in GenJ in a development
environment. I just did not know how to make it ship and I no longer have
access to a development environment. If you could teach Ant about the jena
libraries that should be enough. I guess the safest way would be to try the
"previous releases" on http://jena.apache.org/download/ I haven't seen
before about the move to apache incubation, so I don't know if something
crucial changed. You will need both JENA and ARQ.

Jo

Ancestris Web site:
        http://www.ancestris.org
Ancestris Development web site:
        http://trac.arvernes.dyndns.org/ancestris/wiki/Wiki%20Welcome

The archive of this list is available at:
              http://www.mail-archive.com/ancestris_en@ml.arvernes.com

<*> To unsubscribe, send a mail to:
              ancestris_en-unsubscr...@ml.arvernes.com
<*> To get help about available commands, send a mail to:
              ancestris_en-h...@ml.arvernes.com