I am trying to create a file browser for the sdcard.  And I have seen this
on htc touch phone.  In that phone if I click on sdcard it shows all the
files in that and if there is some file and I clicked on it, it will open
that file.  I am trying to create that kind of application.

My question was, if I can browse through sdcard and I know that the file is
"...txt" then why can't I open it like all other files?

Thanks