Hi,

I am using eclipse version 3.4
android SDK 0.9Beta.

Actually, I want to get the html from a website. But it throw to
exception with unknow error, I found that when it
run .getInputStream(), then throw  exception.

I try a sample from http://www.anddev.org/working_with_files-t115.html,
same happen.

Here is the code:
-----------------------------------
package com.demo.test;
import java.net.*;
import java.io.*;

import org.apache.http.util.ByteArrayBuffer;

import android.app.Activity;
import android.os.Bundle;
import android.widget.TextView;

public class test extends Activity {
    @Override
    public void onCreate(Bundle icicle) {
         super.onCreate(icicle);

         /* We will show the data we read in a TextView. */
         TextView tv = new TextView(this);

         /* Will be filled and displayed later. */
         String myString = null;
         try {
              /* Define the URL we want to load data from. */
              URL myURL = new URL(
                        "http://www.anddev.org/images/tut/basic/
getdatafromtheweb/loadme.txt");
              /* Open a connection to that URL. */
              myString = "before inputStream2";
              URLConnection ucon = myURL.openConnection();

              /* Define InputStreams to read
               * from the URLConnection. */
              InputStream is = ucon.getInputStream();
              BufferedInputStream bis = new BufferedInputStream(is);

              /* Read bytes to the Buffer until
               * there is nothing more to read(-1). */
              ByteArrayBuffer baf = new ByteArrayBuffer(50);
              int current = 0;
              while((current = bis.read()) != -1){
                   baf.append((byte)current);
              }

              /* Convert the Bytes read to a String. */
              myString = new String(baf.toByteArray());
         } catch (Exception e) {
              /* On any Error we want to display it. */
              //myString = e.getMessage();
         }
         /* Show the String on the GUI. */
         tv.setText(myString);