Zach,
If you are stepping through your program and it crashes, then it has crashed
on the line you are on. Or, you can just debug, let run to crash, and read
the call stack. Look at the top of the stack. This is where it crashed. If
it's not your code, then check for layout/xml problems.

Check out Eclipse's excellent debugger tutorials (videos included!)
http://eclipsetutorial.sourceforge.net/debugger01/lesson01.html

Other Eclipse debugger tutorials (7 in all)
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=200662&package_id=251688

I highly recommend you learn to use the debugger frontward and backward. It
will save you a lot of time and headache.

David