Hi,

I show the user's current location but I don't like how I do it.

I use an overlay that always is in the center of the screen. I don't
like this because if the MapView doesn't fill the screen the position
of the overlays is not correct. I use the dimensions of the screen
because if I use the functions of the MapView getHeight() and
getWidth() they return zero, why? (I use fill_parent in the attributes
into AndroidManifest.xml)

There is another way to show the user's current location?