no code.. just go to dialer, then if the phone number is +1 (650) 253-0000 -
I just dial 6502530000 - then if its asking for extension, I gotta wait
until it ask and i hit the phone extension, i.e 253Now, if I want to
automate that process on nokia I put this number on my nokia contacts:
6502530000p253
On Android, I tried putting 6502530000.253 but it just comes up as
6502530000253 without pause, thus leading to an illegal phone number.

--
Lawrence Samantha