I am trying to create a very simple mp3 player with one button that
plays one song.  I found misc code here and there as a start.  I am
running the application via Eclipse onto  my G1 which is attached via
USB.  The application runs fine on the phone, screen loads, button
click event gets fired, etc ... the problem is that when mp.prepare()
is called, it throws an error ... here is the code:

                        mp.setDataSource("/sdcard/music/lonelydays.mp3");
                        mp.prepare();

I copied a file to  /music/lonelydays.mp3 on the sd card.

Looking for feedback on what I am missing.

Thank You.