I am new at this and I was hoping someone can point me in the right
direction. I created an endpoint (web service) in MSSQL Server. I know
that that uses  soap  to communicate. How do I go about using that web
service in android. A tutorial would be great. I have seen some
tutorials using kSOAP but I didn't quite grasp how it ties into the
eclipse IDE and abandoned the idea. I don't know how to use external
libraries.

Any help would be great.