Hi..
Is there anybody who has tried running an Android application on any linux
OS (without the emulator)?

Is it enough if we cross-compile Dalvik VM and Java VM for Linux? What else
(if any) would be required to run the application?

On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 9:19 AM, Dhananjay Joshi <dhananjayingr...@gmail.com