On Sun, May 31, 2009 at 1:29 PM, weird0 <amiredi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I am interested in learning game programming and want to develop games
> using the Android Platform. I found LunarLander game as a resource.
>
> I would really like to know how to run the application in Debug Mode
> so I can understand the flow of the application and the game.
>
> After right-clicking on Debug As -> Android Application. The game did
> not work in Android mode.

Can you be a bit more explicit on "did not work"? What happened?
Did you have an emulator running, did it ask for you, or did you have
a device attached?

> How to run the application in Debug mode?

By doing Debug As -> Android Application and setting breakpoints in the code.

> I would like to know if there any more resources to learn game
> programming.

There was a conf an Google I/O on game programming, so check the
google i/o web site, it should be available on youtube at some point.

R/