Hi, im really newbie to java.
I know some php and c# and want to start to program for android
phones.

I get stuck in the very first steps. I already have an eclipse ide
with the sdk and the android plugin, but when i try to made a new
project it ask me for two things that i have no idea what means.

Package name (force)
Create Activity (optional)

Searching by internet i found that is the same that in java, but i
dont know a lot of java, so...

¿any help?

By the way, if you know any online tutorial for dummys to get starting
to java oriented to android, it would be nice.

Thanks for your time and sorry for my english, im spanish :)